What flavor of defender would you like?
Presented By: Chris Blackburn, Managing Architect at Concurrency
Start off with an appetizer of the Defender story across both the Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms, enjoy the main meal of the deployment story on all platforms (whether its workstation, server & mobile) and operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android), and close out with the sweets of operationalizing these tools in your security program.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the Defender story across both the Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms
- Understand deployment story on all platforms (whether its workstation, server & mobile) and operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Understand operationalizing Defender tools in your security program
You can find Chris on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/blackburnc/
Manage your Power Platform Governance like a Rockstar
Presented By: Haniel Croitoru, Microsoft MVP, Associate Director & Power Platform Practice Lead at Protiviti
You’ve managed to get Power Platform introduced and even adopted within your organization, which is awesome. But are you sure that everyone is using it the way they should? Are you up at night wondering whether
- Do my citizen developers know the confines in which they can and should build solutions?
- Are there apps and flows that are beyond the rights and capabilities of my citizen developers?
- Is any of my organizational business data being compromised?
- Are my citizen developers able to leverage Power Platform for their business needs without negatively impacting themselves or their peers?
- Are my citizen developers following organizational best practices recommended by my IT department?
- Is my IT department being taxed with additional support for flow makers beyond their means?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then you shouldn’t miss this session, where I will introduce and demonstrate topics such as
- Data Loss Prevention in Power Platform
- Building a governance matrix to establish what solutions should be owned by whom
- Leveraging the Power Apps Center of Excellence to audit and report on flow usage within your organization
- Create an audit trail of activities performed by users
- Creating organizational templates
You can find Haniel on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanielcroitoru/